Mar 4, 2016 | Comments
Disclaimer: This “review”/blog series is NOT sponsored in any way and all opinions are entirely of my own.
Day 16: Abs
Okay, this is the first day that I technically did not do on the right day. I started this one a little after midnight because I was working on an assignment and then I looked at the time… Whoops, the day went by fast! Today’s videos were okay. The first video was mostly good but the second video was killer. My neck hurts more than it should.
Video 1: Total Body Workout
Not much to say about this video except for the fact that those hundreds still get me. I’ve been looking at comments and I’m not the only one with the same problem. I wish there was a way to fix it though!
Video 2: 5 Best and Most Effective Ab Exercises
I hate ab videos so much… So many of them require lifting my shoulders off the ground and it hurts my neck! I really don’t know how to do this entire video properly.
- Saturn Rings: This is a really creative move. I just wish I could do them properly. The theme of this video is “ow my neck omg HOW DO YOU DO THAT???” I didn’t have anything small and heavy with me so I just used my 3DS. I probably might have as well not used a weight at all, haha.
- Weighted Roll Up: I didn’t have enough room to stretch my arm to the side so I just lifted it slightly lower than my other arm holding the “weight.” These were hard but definitely the easiest move in the video. I got tired which is weird for roll ups!
- Double Leg Lift: These ones are okay, maybe even easier than the weighted roll up. I’m also doubting whether or not I’m doing this move correctly though. I feel it more in my legs than in my abs.
- Criss Cross: I hate these!!! My neck seriously hurts doing these. But halfway through the move Cassey mentioned you didn’t have to touch your knees to your elbows and that made it somewhat easier for me after making that adjustment.
- Hollow Rock: How??? I don’t know how to do this move at all! When I get up and I go back down on the floor, my shoulder blades thump hard onto the floor and it hurts. I really don’t know how Cassey does it…