Mar 7, 2016 | Comments
Disclaimer: This “review”/blog series is NOT sponsored in any way and all opinions are entirely of my own.
Day 19: Abs
I loathe ab days. They’re really hard and not that fun, haha. But I really do feel the burn the most on these days. I need to work on this…
Video 1: Fun Indoor Cardio Workout
There are A LOT of kicks in this video. I did my workout in the morning today so I had to do some modifications, as always. I would love for Cassey to do a low impact cardio video one day!
Video 2: Lower Belly Flattener
- Hundred: I hate the hundred. So much! But today I was able to do it from start to finish, I think. Or at least, mostly from start to finish. I hated every second of it though.
- Double Leg Stretch: This was kind of a fun move if it didn’t hurt my neck so much. My neck always hurts whenever we do these ab exercises… Ugh!
- Barbie Feet: I felt a little cute doing this move, haha! But don’t let the cuteness fool you, it’s a bit hard. My legs were definitely getting tired.
- Reverse Crunch: These got my heart pumping! I liked doing these a lot AND I could feel the burn. My butt kind of hurt afterwards though.
- 1-2-3 Crunch: Another hard move… The crunch is what got me. I have enough trouble doing it without the crunch!
- Heel Clicks: In hindsight, this is a really easy move but doing it back to back with other moves where I have to lift my shoulders makes it harder than usual!
- See Saw Abs: I. Could. Not. Do. These! Not to save my life. So I just opted for reverse crunches during this move.
- Helicopters: A really nice and easy move! It’s fun watching Cassey do it. Not as fun actually doing it but there’s still some fun in it.
- Corkscrew: I had a lot of trouble doing these with straight legs but I managed to kind of do them with bent legs. My butt hurt.
- Single Leg Drop: A nice easy way to end the video. And it seemed like it lasted for only a couple of seconds!
Video 3: 4 Minutes to Flat Abs and Toned Thighs
This video is essentially two moves so I won’t bother listing them. The moves were hard! I kept hearing clicking and cracking noises and it kind of worried me a bit. Still, this was really hard! I had to pause the video a couple of time to catch a breather.