Nov 17, 2013 | Comments
I’m a victim of the 140 characters. Okay, sometimes I like to say things that are more than 140 characters but you know what I mean, yeah? Tumblr (not Twitter) has conditioned me to want to share my thoughts every time they pop into my head. Fortunately, I don’t have Tumblr anymore. Unfortunately, I do have a Twitter. Fortunately, I don’t want to use my Twitter1 too much because I have only six followers who probably don’t care about me at all.
However, I do want to release my thoughts to the wild in some sort of fashion instead of keeping it trapped in my brain where it will be lost eventually. So, here they are.
- The PS4 came out just yesterday. My friend’s friend went to a midnight launch and won a Vita. Lucky duck.
- The only reason why I’d ever get the PS4 is to play WATCH_DOGS and AC4. I swear I’m not a Ubisoft fangirl.
- Seriously though, console wars are really stupid. Just pick a console and play it. Who cares what other people buy??
- I finished reading Lolita today. “Lolita is quite possibly the most beautiful and twisted book I have ever read. Nabokov is a genius… I had to put down Lolita after barely reading a paragraph because it was too beautifully written for me to handle. Goosebumps everywhere.
- I think Arryn2 is just an all around adorable girl. It’s even more adorable how she fangirls over Miles3 on her Tumblr.
- The layout for erzadel.net/blog has been tweaked slightly. The title and page/post headings are now centered. Also, fixed alignment with the footnotes and made them just a tad smaller.
- Today we put up the Christmas tree. My brother refused to do it for half an hour because he was playing LoL. I wish he never started playing LoL. Now he doesn’t want to do anything because if he leaves in the middle of a game, he’ll get banned. Lame rules.
- The only thing I don’t like about the new YouTube comment system is the fact that I can’t reply to old comments.
- I watched a little bit of Mike’s MLP Season 3 stream… I couldn’t make it through. However, it was only because I was watching Joel and Adam play Cry of Fear.
- Vera Wang is really pretty. I wish I would look that good when I’m older.
- I’ve been on a “What Would You Do?” binge on YouTube. :(