Jun 16, 2014 | Comments
I write SO MUCH on Tumblr even though I have a blog sitting here just waiting to be used. I’m sorry. I’ll try to make this as painless as possible. Here are some posts I’ve made on Tumblr.
- In Mass Effect 4 I just want to talk more. I want to learn more about their cultures and I want to do stuff for them, even if it’s just talking them through decisions and not going to the ends of the universe for them. Like how that one “couple” on the citadel were debating whether or not they wanted to undergo gene therapy for the unborn child. I also want to eavesdrop on conversations. I want to hear mundane stuff like “Did you hear about X in accounting? he’s getting MARRIED.” I want to hear game relevant stuff like “I heard that if you go to this planet, you can get Y model of armor” or “There’s a rumour that Z is hiding in the W solar system.” There are a lot of other things i want in ME4 but like adsjkfhkasdj. I hope ME4 will be amazing, Bioware please don’t let me doooooown.
- Did I ever mention that I was watching one of Ray’s livestreams and I said something in the chat and Ray mentioned my name AND HE SAID IT RIGHT and it just made me so happy to hear my name in his voice like I can almost die happy now I just need a hug from him.
- I took an ethics course and our prof was so hard on us when it came to the topic of eating meat. Every single argument we could come up with FOR eating meat, he tore them apart and exposed every single flaw in them. Then he gave his arguments AGAINST eating meat and they were so convincing and almost untouchable. I just CANNOT justify eating meat anymore but I still do it anyway. I just feel extremely guilty whenever I eat meat now.
- when I was in elementary school I tried to make an Alyson Stoner guild on Neopets except I couldn’t say “Alyson Stoner” in the description because it kept censoring me telling me I couldn’t use that word and at that point I was innocent enough to not know why her name was a bad word.
- Sometimes I wish there were “readme for newbies” version for 99% of the readme files on github because I’m really not that great at reading documentation and most of them assume that I already know something but I don’t and I never know what it is that I should know because I don’t know it in the first place???