Aug 23, 2014 | Comments
I write SO MUCH on Tumblr even though I have a blog sitting here just waiting to be used. I’m sorry. I’ll try to make this as painless as possible. Here are some posts I’ve made on Tumblr.
- I was mailing out letters one day and there’s this guy at the mall who works at a knives store. He has a sweet mohawk. I was sitting nearby putting stamps on envelopes and an old lady asked him if she could touch his hair. It was kinda cute but at the same time I wonder if he was annoyed but he sounded really cheerful about it, so maybe not? It really made my day.
- My biggest pet peeve in Assassin’s Creed is when people dismiss Those Who Came Before as silly space time wizard ghosts. I can’t be the only one, right?? There much more than that! There’s not really ghosts but holograms, in a way. Bits of their consciousness is stored as data. Think of it as a really complex AI.
- In Mass Effect “4” I just want to talk more. Like, I want to learn more about different Alien cultures. I want to do nice stuff for random people, even if it’s just talking them through decisions and not going to the ends of the universe for them. For example, the little side mission with that one “couple” on the citadel who were debating whether or not they wanted to undergo gene therapy for the unborn child. I also want to eavesdrop on conversations. I want to hear mundane stuff like “Did you hear about X in accounting? He’s getting married… To an ASARI.” I want to hear game relevant stuff like “I heard that if you go to this planet, you can get Y model of armor” or “there’s a rumour that Z is hiding in the W solar system.” There are a lot of other things I want in ME4 but like… Dialogue choices!! I hope ME4 will be amazing, bioware please don’t let me down.
- I took an ethics course and our prof was so hard on us when it came to the topic of eating meat. Every single argument we could come up with FOR eating meat, he tore them apart and exposed every single flaw in them. Then he gave his arguments AGAINST eating meat and they were so convincing and almost untouchable. I just CANNOT justify eating meat anymore but I still do it anyway. I just feel extremely guilty whenever I eat meat now.
- When I was in elementary school I tried to make an Alyson Stoner guild on Neopets except I couldn’t say “Alyson Stoner” in the description because Neopets kept censoring me. It kept telling me I couldn’t use that word and at that point I was innocent enough to not know why her name was a bad word.