Mar 1, 2016
Disclaimer: This “review”/blog series is NOT sponsored in any way and all opinions are entirely of my own.
Day 13: Total Body
Video 1: 5 Minute Fat Burner
“Five minutes? Easy peasey.” I was so wrong! Cassey wasn’t lying when she said it would be tough. This was a hard video, with lots of suffering included (guaranteed).
- Star Jump: These were really hard to do quietly. I definitely started sweating immediately with this move.
- In and Out Donkey Kicks: All of my workout times are too inconvenient for the people in my house, haha. I tried to be really quiet so I didn’t do the kicks too forcefully. I’d love to be able to do these moves without worrying about sound.
- Burpees: I did the silent burpee version but I did add the push up. This really made me start breathing heavily. I hate burpees so much!
- Mountain Climbers: My feet kept slipping on the rug, haha. This was kind of fun and quick although it was pretty hard!
- Split Squat Jumps: I’m sure my parents were grumbling as I was doing this move. I tried my best not to jump too high but it’s inevitable to make some noise whenever jumping is involved.
Video 2: Push Plank Challenger
This video is essentially just one move. One. Excruciating. Move. I did the “beginner’s” version of this move but I still had trouble. My arms are sore after that! I’m really weak… Thank goodness for this calendar!
Video 3: Killer Legs
Another short video, which is interesting… Short but KILLER, as the title would suggest. This is another video that depends on reps over a period of time. So much repetition today!
- Narrow Squat Slider: This move is harder than the other move, which is interesting. My legs were really feeling this one.
- Narrow Squat Lifter: I don’t know why it’s easier to lift than to simply extend me leg to the side… Maybe I didn’t lift my leg high enough although I consciously tried to lift my legs as high as possible. Something to work on, probably.
Three short and brutal videos today. The last video wasn’t that bad but the first two definitely got beads of sweat rolling down my neck! I actually prefer that, for some reason. I love it when I sweat from working out. It feels like I’m actually doing work. I didn’t work to my fullest potential today but I was trying to keep quiet. The only time I can do my workouts are early morning or late at night. Both of those times, someone is sleeping in the house. What a dilemma… I need to figure that out.