Mar 8, 2016
Disclaimer: This “review”/blog series is NOT sponsored in any way and all opinions are entirely of my own.
Day 19: Total Body
I got home today after writing a midterm and I was so tired that I was tempted to just not do the workout today but then I realized tomorrow os rest day and who wants to work out on rest day? Not me. So I decided against it and got off my butt to do it. And I’m glad I did because today was so much easier!
Video 1: Butt Lift and Slim Thighs
I did this workout yesterday because I was bored and yay I get to do it again! This is a very easy video but the burn is definitely there.
- Straight Leg Pulse: By far the easiest move. Cassey doesn’t keep you going long enough for it to hurt.
- Fire Hydrant and Fire Hydrant Kick: These definitely got tiresome especially when the kick was added but the burn felt amazing.
- Sexy Dancer Kicks: A very simple move. You really have to focus on tending your legs and moving slowly and deliberately to feel something.
- Hot Potato: Another easy move to do and to feel the burn. I struggled with the pacing a bit because I didn’t want to tap on the floor too loud and wake my parents up.
Video 2: Fat Destroyer
My heart was really pumping for this video! At the risk of repeating myself, this is hard to do quietly.
- Squat Tap: I didn’t do the jump associated with this but I did make sure to squat as low as possible.
- Lunge to High Kick: I lost my balance easily with this one, haha!
- Plank Walk Opener: A fun move that kind of slowed down the pace but not too much.
- Plank Jack: Had to substitute this one with a quieter version but even that was difficult.
- Mountain Climber and Wide Mountain Climber: The wide climber was LOUD but I managed to do the normal version well.
- Pile Hops: Another one I couldn’t do with the jump, I just focused on squatting as low as possible.
Video 3: Upper Back and Leg Stretches
Really great stretches for the legs, my problem area. It requires the usage of a belt or a long strap. You really get a stretch out of this one!