Mar 13, 2016
Disclaimer: This “review”/blog series is NOT sponsored in any way and all opinions are entirely of my own.
Day 25: Lower Body
Video 1: Far Burning Cardio Warmup
I’ve done this video so many times that I’ve almost memorized everything Cassey said, haha! The moves in this video are easy and fun, as always.
Video 2: Hips Butt ‘n Thighs Super Shaper Workout
- Hot Potato: This is a nice and easy move to start off the video. When I’m rewatching the videos to write these posts, only then do I notice how graceful Cassey looks doing the moves… Goals.
- Leg Circles: These aren’t hard but tiring. My legs get heavier and heavier with each circle. I had to like look at my legs and will them to go wider, haha!
- Side Plank Leg Lifts: I had to do the beginner’s version of this video, unfortunately. That doesn’t mean that I didn’t feel the burn!
- Hip Twists: This is probably the first time I did this move without stopping. I’m not sure if I did them 100% correct but I tried my best to power through them and power through them I did!
- Pointed Butt Pulses: An easy move! My thigh (?) got a little bit tired though.
- Knee Curlers: This added some difficulty to the pulses in the previous move, which is fine. I liked doing this move even if I felt like I was flailing about.
Video 3: Perfect Legs Workout
I finished this video a little after midnight but I’m not going to count it as being behind. This video was the harder one out of day 25 but it did feel good.
- Half Clam Lifter: I don’t really know if I’m doing this move right but it definitely hurt. I tried to keep an eye on my leg to see if I had proper form but the rest of my body felt a little bit weird.
- Half Clam Pulse: This hurt a little bit more but it was easier.
- Lateral Leg Extension: “You feel it?” I feel it… This definitely hurt to do since my legs were feeling tired.
- Floor tap: My foot lingered a little bit too long on the floor but I made it up with doing more on each leg. The stretch after this move was amazing.
- Frogger: I love froggers! It’s easy but my legs definitely feel it.
- Frogger Abs: I really like this modification! It’s an easy move to do, just like the frogger, but I love that burning feeling in my abs.
- Heel Clicks: This move is another easy one. Lowering the legs make it a little bit harder.
- Criss Cross: Another easy move. In another video, Cassey mentioned focusing on lifting the legs and not relying on momentum of the legs. This really added some much needed difficulty.
- Leg Circles: The tiny circles were killer! The larger circles made my hips click and while there was no pain, I got a little bit concerned with the feeling and the sound. I tried to push through it though!