Feb 23, 2010
Listening to: Fuyu Tokyo – Lareine
Alright, so I was writing this, finished, about to press add news, and then Safari closed on me. FML.
Anyway, on to the blog post. I want to be like a doll. Sit there and look cute and pretty while wearing pretty dresses. The pretty Victorian porcelain dolls, not the disproportionate Barbie dolls. No, this isn’t weird at all. Me and Cloud were talking about Mana-sama from Malice Mizer. I absolutely adore him. He’s so beautiful and elegant and just like a doll. The frilly lace dresses, wide mascara eyes, painted lips, pale porcelain skin, and long ringlet curls just make me melt. Mana-sama is just so beautiful.
Speaking of fememine men, HIZAKI. That man just makes me gush inside. He is extremely beautiful. I think he’s even more beautiful than Mana-sama. Maybe it’s just the cute factor. He has the widest innocent eyes ever. And cute lips. I know most of it depends on make up and photshop (as all VK boys do) but still so sweet and cute. I have a crush on Hizaki. He’s so cute and adorable though. I’m jealous.
Anyway, enough fangirling.
I was sick today. =/ First period in gym we had the beep test. It made my already existing head ache even worse. And wearing shorts and shirts in a cold gym doesn’t help either. So in TA I asked if I could go home.
Right now, it’s 11:15 PM. I have early band practice tomorrow morning. I will sleep after I re-write this!
Ahh I would fangirl some more but I don’t think anyone knows what I’m talking about.
Ohh a meme I found!
“Top 5 songs that get you through the Valentine’s holiday.”
– from thedailymeme.com
- For Miles – Thrice : The lead singer has a lovely voice and I could listen to it for ages. Which I did.
- The Heretic – The Sound of Animal Fighting: It’s just so beautiful.
- Butterfly – G-Dragon: It’s a Korean song by the secod cutest Korean rapper ever. Anyway. It’s a really cute song. “Everytime I come close to you, everytime I’m kissing you, feel like I’m going to dream everytime. I get butterflies“
- A Drop of Colour – HYDE: I love Hyde. Like really, his voice is so sexy. This song is so mellow and sexy and shows off his English skills. I listened to this a lot. It makes me day dream.
- Hikari/Simple and Clean – Hikaru Utada: Any video game freaks out there? Kingdom Hearts anybody? Square Enix? This is an amazing song by Utada. One of the first Utada songs I listened to. It talks about relationships, overthinking things, and just being content with the now. Hikari is the original Japanese one while Simple and Clean is the English version. I favour the Japanese one because it flows more but I can relate to the English one more.
I’m done for tonight. I’m exhausted.
_“When you walk away
You don’t hear me say
Please, oh baby, don’t go
Kimi to iu hikari ga watashi wo motsukeru -the light called “you” finds me-
Mayonaka ni -in the middle of the night-
Motto hanasou yo -let’s talk some more-
Mokuzen no ashita no koto mo -about the tomorrow that’s before our very eyes-
Regardless of warnings
The future doesn’t scare me at all~
Mitiete yo -look only at me-”_
-Simple and Clean … Hikari – Utada Hikaru