Feb 8, 2018
My 2018 started pretty quick. By the 2nd of January, I was back in class. I took a block week course and barely survived. My sleep schedule was terrible and waking up for an 8:00 AM class everyday was extremely jarring.
- Jan 02: Started classes
- Jan 03: Dinner at Limericks
- Jan 06: Dinner at Seoul Korean BBQ
- Jan 07: Winded some yarn and started on a shawl (post)
- Jan 10: Went to the gym
- Jan 16: Went to a Crochet and Knitting Meetup
- Jan 17: Went to the gym
- Jan 19: Went to BlueFin for all you can eat sushi (post)
- Jan 20: Celebrated my birthday with friends at Moon Korean BBW (post)
- Jan 21: Went to Taco Time with my cousin for discounted food (post)
- Jan 23: Tried Tango lessons
- Jan 24: Dinner at Sho Sushi
Jan 31: Went to the gym
Jan 31 (cont’d): Also went to Kilkenny’s for a charity event that my friend was hosting. It was a lot of fun! We ate really huge burgers and played some trivia games. My brother and I were in a team together and we were extremely uncultured. That’s okay, it was still fun. One of my other friends, Ray, got super drunk and we were carpooling and it was a really interesting ride. Thankfully our driver was sober!
Hours of Sleep
Hours spent on phone
All in all, it was a good month. I spent a lot more than I wish I should have. Tuition is a no brainer but still. I need to get a job. That’s the goal for next month hopefully.